IN-DASH DVD/MP3/CD RECEIVER WITH MOTORIZED FLIP-OUT 7" WIDESCREEN TOUCHSCREEN TFT MONITOR WITH USB AND SD/MMC CARD PORTS AND FRONT PANEL AUDIO/VIDEO INPUT
- Chassis Mounting: Single DIN
- Detachable Front Panel
- Screen Size: 7" Widescreen Touchscreen
- Adjustable Monitor
- Monitor Display Format: LCD-TFT
- Resolution: 1440 x 234 Pixels
- Brightness: 600
- TV System Compatible: NTSC, PAL
- On Screen Display Menu
- PLL Synthesized AM/FM Tuner
- AM Stations: 12
- FM Stations: 18
- 30 Stations Preset
- Switchable Radio Regions: USA, EUROPE
- RDS (Radio Data System)
- Disk Player Mechanism: DVD
- Disc Player Compatible: DVD, MP3, MP4, CD, CDR, CDRW, WMA
- USB Input: MINI Front panel
- SD/MMC Memory Card Port Input: Behind Panel
- AUX Input: Front panel
- Rear View Camera RCA Input
- Video RCA Input: 1
- Audio RCA Input: 2
- Video RCA Output: 2
- Audio RCA Output: 4
- Subwoofer RCA Output: 1
- Illumination Controls
- Preset Equalizer Selection Switch
- Separate Bass and Treble Adjustment Control
- Balance and Fader Adjustment Control
- Stereo/Mono Selection Switch
- Local Distance Switch
- Digital Clock Display
- Last Position Memory
- AMS (Auto Memory Search)
- ESP (Anti Skip Mechanism)
- 1-bit D/a Convertor
- 8x Oversampling
- Remote Control
- Speaker Outputs Channels: 4
- Total Output Power: 340 Watts
- Mounting Depth: 7"
- Dimensions (H x L x W): 2.125" x 7.75" x 7.125"
Parking Brake wire-Pink
Rear view camera wire-orange
Q: My SD or USB drive doesn't work?
A: The maximum that this unit could read is a 4Gig. It will not read SDHC (high capacity SD cards )
Q2 My Ipod doesn't work through the USB port.
A: This unit is not fully ipod compatible. If you want to listen to your ipod you must use the front aux input. You need to get a 3.5 mm to 3.5 mm cable.
Q: The screen displays NO VIDEO SIGNAL when listening to the radio, CD or DVD discs.
A: If the screen displays No VIDEO SIGNAL, the ribbon cable from the main board to video board has ripped or damaged.
Q: I could listen to the DVD move but it displays Warning Please Stop Watch?
A: The parking brake wire is not connected.
Q: Can not adjust the treble or bass?
A: Make sure the equalizer is set to off. If the equalizer is set to rock, classic pop etc... the treble and bass cannot be adjusted.
Q: How do I get the GPS, TV, Bluetooth & CDC to work?
A: GPS, Bluetooth,CDC can not be added. If customer wants TV recommend the DTV20 (Boss).
Q: In radio mode the radio station are scanning automatically.
A: Make sure the TA & AF settings are set to off on the screen.
Q: Unit displays no disc loading or disc error when trying to play a disc.
A: The deck mechanism is defective.