IN-DASH DVD/MP3/CD AM/FM RECEIVER WITH 4.3" WIDESCREEN TOUCHSCREEN TFT MONITOR WITH FRONT MINI USB PORT, SD/MMC CARD PORTS AND FRONT PANEL AUDIO/VIDEO INPUT
- Chassis Mounting: Single DIN
- Detachable Front Panel
- Screen Size: 4.3" Widescreen Touchscreen
- Monitor Display Format: LCD-TFT
- Resolution: 1440 x 234 Pixels
- Brightness: 600
- TV System Compatible: NTSC, PAL
- On Screen Display Menu
- PLL Synthesized AM/FM Tuner
- AM Stations: 12
- FM Stations: 18
- 30 Stations Preset
- Switchable Radio Regions: USA, EUROPE
- RDS (Radio Data System)
- Disk Player Mechanism: DVD
- Disc Player Compatible: DVD, SVCD, SVCD, MP3, CD, CDR, CDRW, WMA
- USB Input: MINI Front panel
- SD/MMC Memory Card Port Input: Behind Panel
- A/V Input: Front panel
- Rear View Camera RCA Input
- Video RCA Input: 1
- Audio RCA Input: 2
- Video RCA Output: 2
- Audio RCA Output: 4
- Subwoofer RCA Output: 1
- Illumination Controls
- Preset Equalizer Selection Switch
- Separate Bass and Treble Adjustment Control
- Balance and Fader Adjustment Control
- Stereo/Mono Selection Switch
- Local Distance Switch
- Digital Clock Display
- Last Position Memory
- ESP (Anti Skip Mechanism)
- 1-bit D/a Convertor
- 8x Oversampling
- Remote Control
- Speaker Outputs Channels: 4
- Total Output Power: 320 Watts
- Mounting Depth: 7.5"
- Dimensions (H x L x W): 2.365" x 6.75" x 7.25"
- A/V Input: Yes
Q: I could hear the movie but the screen displays warning please stop watch video.
A: The parking brake wire is not connected.
Q: Unit displays no disc loading or disc error.
A: The deck mechanism is defective.
Q: When listening to the radio it automatically scans the radio stations.
A: Make sure the TA and AF settings are set to OFF.
Q: My Ipod is not working through the USB port.
A: This unit is not capable of playing Ipod through the USB port.
You must use the front aux input to transfer the music from
your ipod to the head unit.
Q: How can I add GPS to this unit?
A: We do not have any software nor module available to add to
Q: How do I get the TV to work?
A: If customer wants TV recommend the DTV20 (Boss).