IN-DASH FLIP OUT MOTORIZED DVD/MP3/CD FM/AM RECEIVER 8
- Chassis Mounting: Single-Din
- Screen Size: 8" Widescreen Touchscreen
- Adjustable Monitor
- Monitor Display Format: LCD-TFT
- Resolution: 1440 x 234 Pixels
- Brightness: 600
- TV System Compatible: NTSC, PAL
- On Screen Display Menu
- PLL Synthesized AM/FM Tuner
- AM Stations: 12
- FM Stations: 18
- 30 Stations Preset
- Switchable Radio Regions: USA, EUROPE
- RDS (Radio Data System)
- Disk Player Mechanism: DVD
- Disc Player Compatible: DVD, MP4, MP3, CD, CDR, CDRW, WMA
- USB Input: MINI Front panel
- SD/MMC Memory Card Port Input: Side panel
- AUX Input: Side panel
- Rear View Camera RCA Input
- Video RCA Input: 1
- Audio RCA Input: 2
- Video RCA Output: 2
- Audio RCA Output: 4
- Illumination Controls
- Preset Equalizer Selection Switch
- Separate Bass and Treble Adjustment Control
- Balance and Fader Adjustment Control
- Stereo/Mono Selection Switch
- Local Distance Switch
- Digital Clock Display
- Auto Memory Store/Preset Scan Button
- Last Position Memory
- AMS (Auto Memory Search)
- ESP (Anti Skip Mechanism)
- 1-bit D/a Convertor
- 8x Oversampling
- Remote Control
- Speaker Outputs Channels: 4
- Total Output Power: 320 Watts
- Mounting Depth: 6.5"
- Dimensions (H x L x W): 2.25" x 7.25" x 8"
Q: I could hear the movie but the screen displays warning please stop watch.
A: The parking brake wire is not connected.
Q: Unit displays no disc loading or disc error.
A: The deck mechanism is defective.
Q: SD card or USB drive is not working.
Q: Make sure the drives do not exceed more than 4 Gigs.
Q: My touch screen is not working.
A: Insert a DVD disc. Make sure its not a burnt DVD must be an original DVD disc. When the DVD starts to play on the remote control press, STOP, ZOOM UP, DOWN arrows. If you did this properly there should be a blue screen with a cross in the middle. Press and hold it and it should move to all four corners. When completing this it should display OK and reset back to radio mode.
Q: When listening to the radio it automatically scans the radio stations.
A: Make sure the TA and AF settings are set to OFF.
Q: How do I get the GPS to work?
A: This unit is not GPS ready. We do not have any software nor module available to add to this unit.
Q: How do I get the TV to work on this unit?
A: This unit doesn't have a built in TV tuner. Recommend the DTV20 (Boss) digital TV tuner.